North Trampoline offer three of the best rectangular trampolines on the market, the Explorer, the Performer and Athlete Trampoline. A Rectangular trampoline is a great choice not only for budding athletes, but also for larger families with older kids.
- 'Even' Jump space means a safer jump experience without being drawn to the middle.
- Perfect for large families or adventurous kids!
- A rectangle shape has a larger jumping area than equivalent round trampoline.
- Our rectangular trampolines are designed for use by kids over the age of 6.
Our Rectangle Trampolines
Looking for a large rectangle trampline for your family? We offer three of the very best rectangular trampolines on the market.
- Explorer, our best selling rectangle trampoline, is a generous size 15ft x 10ft family trampoline built to last and provide years of safe family fun.
- Performer is also 15ft x 10ft and designed to suit young athletes looking to take their jumping to the next level. Can you handle it?
- Athlete is a semi-professional colossal sized trampoline for serious gymnasts and trampolinists, of for those who have the space! Athlete is 17.7ft x 11ft and can be purchased with or without the net.
Professional Rectangle Trampolines
Athlete is in a league of its own. The steel frame is unmatched on the market due to its weighty construction. Athletes solid foundation is substantial when it comes to stability, safety and longevity. In terms of bouncing the rectangular shape is by far the best and highly recommended for athletic and acrobatic training.
Rectangular Trampoline Safety:
A rectangular trampoline has an even bounce across the whole jump mat area. A round trampoline is more likely to pull you to the centre for the optimum bounce, meaning if multiple kids (not advised!) are using the trampoline then they are far less likely to collide on a rectangle trampoline due to the different jumping zones.
Rectangular Trampoline Bounce:
Chosen by athletes and used at competition level for good reason! We find many kids who love trampolining will soon want to upgrade to a rectangular trampoline for more space to practice flips and tricks and more control over each bounce.
Rectangular Trampoline shape:
A rectangular trampoline will also loose less 'dead-space' in your backyard than a round trampoline, especially if space is limited. Like oval trampolines they tend to be a good choice in long, narrow yards!
If you’re looking for a trampoline that is suitable for an older kids that has some experience, then you should go for a rectangle trampoline.