Get Ladder & JumpGames FREE
14ft x 10ft Explorer Oval TrampolineReviews (7)
Our best selling shape, the oval Explorer is the No.1 choice for active families as it offers more than one jump zone. The curved edges make this trampoline a little easier on the eye than other shapes and will look great in your backyard!
Choose Explorer for a super oval trampoline with next level safety features. A high performance, modern oval trampoline like no other.
Fast Free Shipping
Fast Free shipping
Allow 5 - 10 days for delivery.
Excludes Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories, Military and APO/FPO addresses.
We accept returns providing the items are returned in perfect, unused condition. Return postage must be paid by the buyer.
Please read our full terms and conditons for further details.
Trampoline Size and Shape
The bigger the trampoline the more space there is to safely play, so we always recommend going as big as you can safely fit or afford.
Our 13ft x 9ft oval trampoline is a really generous size, well suited to older, more daring kids!
Our largest oval trampoline is the 16ft x 11ft - for dedicated home jumpers! It's got a colossal amount of jump space and will allow large families the freedom to take their trampolining to the next level.
Why choose an Oval trampoline?
Oval trampolines are our most popular by far. They fit well into most garden space and there is less wasted space around the trampoline. Oval Trampolines also have a good even bounce across the whole jump mat - meaning two jumpers will not be drawn so easily into the centre of the trampoline.
North Explorer - Oval Trampoline
The oval shape gives you freedom to travel through the air due to its extra length giving you the space needed to try out more advanced moves. It comes with our unique North Spring Extenders included for 40% more Air Time than any other backyard trampoline!
North trampoline engineers have worked tirelessly to create 'NSS' North Safety System, to give you the absolute safest trampoline for your family.
- 40% more Air Time with North customizable springs!
- More safety features than any other trampoline brand
- Cut assembly time by 50% with Zero-bolt assembly
- Safety tested to 1650lbs - our trampolines are strong!
- We're proud to offer a 10 year warranty
POWERFUL BOUNCE AND PERFORMANCE
The North Explorer Trampoline allows you to push the boundries and boost your trampoline skills with confidence. Customize the trampoline to suit your weight and ability using the North Spring Extenders with the S700 performance springs.
- The oval shape opens up new possibilities to try out more advanced moves.
- Performance Jump Mat allows more air flow, so you can maximize your performance
- Strong, rigid frame means your bounce isn't compromised
- Pre-tensioned S700 springs for powerful jumps that will last generations
INNOVATIVE SAFETY SOLUTIONS
We are committed to designing the safest trampolines to ensure that jumpers can push their limits with minimal risks of injury. In addition to the robust quality, Explorer includes:
- Safety belt directs the jumper back to the jump mat and reduces the risk of net tear
- Zero gap safety net enclosure with zippers
- Zero gap safety spring protection guard eliminates access to springs
- Self-closing entrance means kids can't forget to fasten the zipper!
Ever assembled a trampoline before? Then you will truly appreciate the zero nuts and bolts assembly of the Explorer. Super-smart engineering from the North R&D guys combined with the extra strong frame means no tools are required and parts simply click firmly into place.
- The zero-bolt design cuts more than half the assembly time required for traditional trampolines
- Quick safety net assembly with zippers and innovative top cap design
- Step-by-step instructions are included or check out our assembly videos
The heavy-duty frame with a 3 layered anti rust protection gives better performance and makes your trampoline last. The recommended user weight is up to 330lbs and tested up to 1650lbs!
- Heavy-duty frame for more powerful bounce
- 3 layered anti rust protection and a 10-year warranty on the frame
- Extra thick UV protected frame padding to avoid material deterioration over time
- Chromium free springs for the health and safety of your children
- Always stretched, heavy duty safety net
NORTH JUMP GAMES
North Jumpgames comes with a advanced water proof activity tracker and a convenient wrist band and tracks number of jumps, jump height, airtime, degree of rotation, flips and more. The activity tracker even capture your moves off line and sync automatically to your phone.
The jumpgame app is available for free via app store or google play iOS and Android.
- Jumpgames is included with North Explorer Trampoline
Discover the key points of Oval Explorer
A patented (pend.) high-tension safety net with a unique patented fixation system. Easy to install and significantly increases the level of safety.
A safety belt that directs the jumper safely back to the jump mat.
Spring protection zippers
Patented horizontal protection zippers to avoid any spring contact. Quick and easy to install.
An antirust coated heavy-duty frame that increases stability and bounce control.
A 30 mm thick patented UV-protected frame pad with excellent fit to ensure maximum safety.
Allowing more air to flow through the jump mat will boost every bounce.
Zero gap safety zippers
Zero gap safety net enclosure to avoid arms and legs outside the safety net.
A self-closing entry with a unique North design for enhanced visibility. Always closed during jumping.
High quality S700 springs for outstanding performance.
|Use||Frame||Springs||Jump mat||Frame pad||Safety net|
|Domestic||10 years||5 years||5 years||2 years||2 years|
EXPLORER OVAL SPECIFICATION
|Model||14ft x 10ft oval trampoline|
|Width||13.5ft x 9.5ft|
|Jump area square foot||79|
|Height of trampoline / safety net in cm||3.3ft/6.2ft|
|Number of springs||80|
|Frame pad width/thickness inches||15.8in/1.2in|
|Toprail diameter/thickness inches||1.96in/0.08in|
|Leg diameter/thickness inches||1.73in/0.08in|
|Recommended max. user weight lb||243lb|
|Tested up to lb||1653|
|Box 1 size ft,lb||5.15ft x 1.90ft x 1.21ft, 163lb|
|Box 2 size ft,lb||4.9ft x 1.60ft x 0.8ft, 143lb|
|Test certified||ASTM Standards|