15% OFF SPRING SALE Save up to $435 in our biggest ever Spring Sale
Get Ladder & JumpGames FREE
14ft Explorer Round Trampoline
Our massive 14ft North Explorer round Trampoline is great for practising on-the-spot trampoline moves. With a huge 105 square feet of jump space this trampoline gives you tremendous space and freedom to master those Air Moves!
Fast Free Shipping
Fast Free shipping
Allow 5 - 10 days for delivery.
Excludes Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories, Military and APO/FPO addresses.
We accept returns providing the items are returned in perfect, unused condition. Return postage must be paid by the buyer.
Please read our full terms and conditons for further details.
Trampoline Size and Shape
The bigger the trampoline the more space there is to safely play, so we always recommend going as big as you can safely fit or afford.
The Explorer round trampolines comes in 2 sizes; 12ft round and 14ft round. Always measure up your backyard first, these are big trampolines!
We recommend you allow around 7ft between your trampoline and any walls or nearby fences.
Why choose a Round trampoline?
Round trampolines are the classic. They have probably the best optimum bounce in the centre of the trampoline, which makes them suitable for single users.
North Explorer - Round Trampoline
This round trampoline has been cleverly engineered to create an amazing Sweet Spot in the center of the jump mat and our unique North Spring Extenders add 40% more Air Time than any other backyard trampoline!
North trampoline engineers have worked tirelessly to create 'NSS' (North Safety System) to give you the absolute safest trampoline for your family.
- 40% more Air Time with North customizable springs!
- More safety features than any other trampoline brand
- Cut assembly time by 50% with Zero-bolt assembly
- Safety tested to 1650lbs - our trampolines are strong!
- We're proud to offer a 10 year warranty
INNOVATIVE SAFETY SOLUTIONS
We are committed to designing the safest trampolines to ensure that jumpers can push their limits with minimal risks of injury. In addition to the robust quality, Explorer includes:
- Safety belt directs the jumper back to the jump mat and reduces the risk of net tear
- Zero gap safety net enclosure with zippers
- Zero gap safety spring protection guard eliminates access to springs
- Self-closing entrance means kids can't forget to fasten the zipper!
Ever assembled a trampoline before? Then you will truly appreciate the zero nuts and bolts assembly of the Explorer. Super-smart engineering from the North R&D guys combined with the extra strong frame means no tools are required and parts simply click firmly into place.
- The zero-bolt design cuts more than half the assembly time required for traditional trampolines
- Quick safety net assembly with zippers and innovative top cap design
- Step-by-step instructions are included or check out our assembly videos
The heavy-duty frame with a 3 layered anti rust protection gives better performance and makes your trampoline last. The recommended user weight is up to 330lbs and tested up to 1650lbs!
- Heavy-duty frame for more powerful bounce
- 3 layered anti rust protection and a 10-year warranty on the frame
- Extra thick UV protected frame padding to avoid material deterioration over time
- Chromium free springs for the health and safety of your children
- Always stretched, heavy duty safety net
|Use||Frame||Springs||Jump mat||Frame pad||Safety net|
|Domestic||10 years||5 years||5 years||2 years||2 years|
Discover the key points of Explorer
A patented (pend.) high-tension safety net with a unique patented fixation system. Easy to install and significantly increases the level of safety.
A safety belt that directs the jumper safely back to the jump mat.
Spring protection zippers
Patented horizontal protection zippers to avoid any spring contact. Quick and easy to install.
An antirust coated heavy-duty frame that increases stability and bounce control.
A 30 mm thick patented UV-protected frame pad with excellent fit to ensure maximum safety.
Allowing more air to flow through the jump mat will boost every bounce.
Zero gap safety zippers
Zero gap safety net enclosure to avoid arms and legs outside the safety net.
A self-closing entry with a unique North design for enhanced visibility. Always closed during jumping.
High quality S700 springs for outstanding performance.
EXPLORER ROUND SPECIFICATION
|Model||14ft round trampoline|
|Jump area square foot||105|
|Height of trampoline / safety net in ft||3ft 12in /6ft 3in|
|Number of springs||96|
|Frame pad width/thickness inches||16in/1.2in|
|Toprail diameter/thickness inches||1.7/0.08in|
|Leg diameter/thickness inches||1.6in/0.08in|
|Recommended max. user weight lb||243lb|
|Tested up to lb||1654lb|
|Box 1 size ft,lb||5.77ft x 1.87ft x 1.12ft, 178.5lb|
|Box 2 size ft,lb||5.6ft x 1.65ft x 0.8ft, 143lb|
|Test certified||ASTM Standards|